Acting as a key liaison for strategic business, The Firman provides a tailored service to retailers and brands worldwide, helping to adapt to consumer needs and keeping them ahead of competition. Working with key global retailers and leading brands in the luxury world, The Firman leverages its powerful network in all areas of the fashion system to deliver a unique insight and value to its clients. For Retailers With the aim of developing and optimizing your resources, The Firman gives you the latest outlook on emerging brands in the luxury lifestyle world, maximising the opportunities in the retail industry thanks to our established relationships with design houses, suppliers and distributors. For Brands The Firman offers strategic consultancy to establish your brand and improve consumer experience, aiming to launch your brand in the constantly evolving retail and luxury market.
Our services: Retail industry consultancy Buying campaign organization Ticket request for Fashion Shows Trunk shows and in-store events Market research /Talent Scouting Brand consultancy Private label development Export and logistics E-commerce Photo and video shoots Exclusive services
Sabrina Firman through L&A worked as representative and local manager for Holt Renfrew in Italy, following the key aspects of her work:
· Established and maintained relationships with senior leaders at Italy-based worldwide designer brands. Few examples include: Cuccinelli, Gucci, Etro, Canali, Missoni, Prada, Neil Barrett. Acted as key liaison for strategic business meetings between Holt Renfrew senior team and vendor's senior team.
· Key leader in Talent Scouting of upcoming fashion designers. Followed their growth and development to showcase their collections to Holt Renfrew when I identified it was the right moment. Few examples include: Aquilano Rimondi, Fausto Puglisi, MSGM, Stella Jean, Marcelo Burlon, Marco De Vincenzo.
· Negotiated exclusive contracts between vendors and Holt Renfrew.
· Attended all Mens and Womens fashion shows in Milan and major fashion exhibitions in Italy (PittiUomo, Who's On Next,White, Mipel, Micam, Salone del Mobile, Tuttofood, Esxence.) Coordinated all teams of Holt Renfrew during fashion markets.
1. Holt Renfrew Celebrates Fausto Puglisi Event and trunk show to promote Fausto Puglisi at Holt Renfrew in Canada. Sabrina acted as the key link between the Holt Renfrew Buying/Press/Marketing teams and Fausto Puglisi's Commercial and Press teams for the preparation of the event.
2. Holt Renfrew Uncrate Africa Holt Renfrew project to promote and sell hand-selected African jewellery and textiles in Canada. The proceeds of the sales are returned to the original artisans. Sabrina established and coordinated the contacts between Alexandra Weston, Stella Jean and Simone Cipriani (United Nations Officer). This connection led Stella Jean to develop a bracelet for the Holt Renfrew HR project.
3. Holt Renfrew Italian Immersion || Stella Jean event and trunk show Promotional event to launch Stella Jean in Canada, involving Press, VIP clients, Sales Associates and Personal Shoppers. Consisted in a lunch event hosted by Alexandra Weston and an evening party at Soho House in Toronto. Sabrina acted as key link between the Holt Renfrew Press/Marketing/Buying teams and Stella Jean's Press/Commercial team.
4. Holt Renfrew OrphanAid Africa Exclusive Missoni Project Project in which Holt Renfrew and Missoni partnered to create limited edition luxury animal ornaments to support OrphanAid Africa. Managed the coordination of the project from its conception to its implementation. The project helped Holt Renfrew to reach its goal of raising $100,000 for children and families through OrphanAid Africa.
5. Holt Renfrew Viva Italia Large scale promotional event celebrating Italian fashion and performing arts, organized together with ICE (Italian Trade Agency) during the Toronto 2002 Film Festival. Sabrina acted as coordinator in Canada between Holt Renfrew team parties and all Italian invitees such as Vittorio Missoni, Mrs Laudomia Pucci, Emmanuel Babled and many others.