FRANCE / Paris: Fashion and perfumes showing together
July 01 2011
The Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs and the International Flavors and Fragrances are coming together for an event on the 4th July.
Created in 1766, the École nationale supérieure des Arts Décoratifs is a public establishment of education set up by the Ministry of Culture and Communication. It has collaborated with the International Flavors and Fragrances (IFF), one of the world leaders in the creation of perfumes and food flavourings, used in numerous consumer products.
By organising this special event, the two institutions are showing their involvement in creation and innovation. Students from the last year of Clothing Design will show their collections, for each of which, a perfumer has created a perfume especially.
Also associated (respectively one designer from the school/one perfumer from the IFF) :
- Marine Aurousseau and Anne Flipo
- Capucine Bonneterre and Olivier Polge
- Tristan Lahoz and Juliette Karagueuzoglou
- Jeanne Teston and Sophie Labbé
- Charline Troutot and Jean Christophe Hérault
- Virginie Schmitt and Dominique Ropion
- Marie Wilhelm and Domitille Bertier
- Anastasia Zimikhina and Véronique Nyberg
An invitation-only event, open to professionals from fashion, the perfume industry and the press.
Lundi 4 juillet 2011, de 19h30 à 21h00 Ecole nationale supérieure des Arts Décoratifs
31 rue d’ULM