Professionals from gastronomy and fashion are coming together from the 7th to the 10th July 2011, in the Palais Royal gardens.
The first culinary curiosity exhibition will take place under the patronage of the minister of Culture and Communication. Chefs and couturiers will together turn their hands to creations which celebrate their arts. The two industries are similar in many ways and share a common vocabulary and the same gestures: savoir-faire, technical ability, vision, craftsmanship.
To be associated (respectively a couturier with one or more chefs) :
- Maison Martin Margiela with Jean-François Piège, Jean-Georges Vongerichten and Eddie Benghanem
- on aura tout vu with Sébastien Gaudard
- Alexandre Vauthier with Philippe Di Méo and Christophe Adam
- Les Broderies Vermont with La Manufacture Haviland and Eddie Benghanem
- José Lévy and his Goûner concept
- Anne de Vandière with Jérôme Sans
- Studio Berçot and his collective work collections gourmandes
Nocturne jeudi 7 juillet :
Soirée Mode et Gastronomie de 19 h à 23 h.