FRANCE / Paris: Maria Luisa, consultant for Sixty Days
September 01 2011
The tradeshow dedicated to fast fashion - purchases deliverable in 60 days - sets up a Trend Forum, lead by a master.
5 trends have been identified as "unmissable" for the Autumn/Winter 2011/12 season by Maria Luisa, manageress of the eponymous store, consultant for Printemps and designer of her own brand:
- Into the wild, where the gamble is on the parka being somewhat of an emblem for the season.
- Military Fantasy, the art of conjugating the military style with the world of circus and fanfare.
- Natural Color where the bet is on colours ranging from beige, camel, brown...
- Sex Equality, where menswear is inspired by fabrics traditionally donned by women (silk, lycra...) and vice versa (boyfriend fit}.
- Finally Lady Nostalgy (our illustration with Carling), an ultra-feminine vision with lace, a pouch...
Around twenty looks will be presented on a podium to illustrate the trends.
Du 3 au 6 septembre 2011
Parc des Expositions
Porte de Versailles