Design Tour is a unique event dedicated to design and traveling a route in urban areas of lifestyle, hotels, shops, stores concept.
Mains Design Tour steps 2012
- Lyon: from 14 to 17 November 2012
- Marseille: from 21 to 24 November 2012
- Bordeaux: from28 November to 1 December 2012
- Montpellier: from 5 to 8 December 2012
- "Generation Design" - On the 25th anniversary of ELLE Decoration magazine, joins the VIA with support from IKEA. This exhibition was previously presented at the Museum of Modern Art of the City of Paris.
- "In the mood for IKEA" - The exhibition is designed by 10 young French designers, and directed by Emilie Colin Garros and François Mangeol.
Designers: Jean Couvreur, Juan Pablo Naranjo and Jean-Christophe Orthlieb (NOCC), Bina Baitel, François Mangeol, Victoria Wilmotte, Alban Le Henry, Emilie Colin Garros, Oceane Delain, Samuel Accoceberry, Antoine Phelouzat.
On the occasion of Design Tour
You might also like:
RBC showroom in Lyon, 42, Quai Rambaud, 69002 Lyon Confluence Area:
-A novel about staging works by Jean-Marie Massaud from 14 to 17 November 2012.
The exhibition-"And Cera Terra" which brings together eight artists ceramists from 22 to 26 November 2012.
-The limited edition of the famous rocking chair by Charles and Ray Eames for Vitra.
RBC showroom in Montpellier, 609 Raymond Avenue Dugrand, District Port Marianne 34000 Montpellier:
-The special edition of the essential Kartell Louis Ghost, scratched for its tenth anniversary by Philippe Starck.