Frankfurt Fashion Week (FFW) digitally in July 2021
May 18 2021
The first Frankfurt Fashion Week (FFW) will be held digitally format from 5-9 July 2021 and launch the FFW STUDIO platform.
Frankfurt Fashion Week Studio is the core element of the FFW opening season and encompasses the whole FFW ecosystem – with its key themes of Fashion Business, Sustainability and Digitalisation – in the form of a digital portal.
Four strong partners are behind this event, that brings together all German fashion trade shows, conferences, fashion experiences, and events under one roof for the first time: Messe Frankfurt, the Premium Group – as the initiators, as well as the City of Frankfurt and the German State of Hesse as hosts.
FFW Studio is a platform for pioneers, brands, experiences, entertainment, art and networking, that brings together all German fashion trade shows, conferences, fashion experiences, and events under one roof for the first time. A digital meeting place for textile and fashion experts, fashion insiders and enthusiasts, with exclusive live insights and a look of future by leading international media, the industry’s opinion leaders and decision-makers, including :
- FFW STUDIO will be broadcasting live the Frankfurt Fashion SDG Summit presented by Conscious Fashion Campaign in cooperation with the United Nations Office for partnerships.
- “The New European Bauhaus – Workshop of the Future” conference, organised by the Fashion Council Germany in cooperation with Frankfurt Fashion Week, with over 130 speakers.
- Fashionsustain conference is also an integral part of FFW STUDIO.
- Plans are also being made for inspiring showcases and presentations, shopping experiences, new retail concepts, brand stories and thought leadership talks, including with international fashion journal WWD, that will make fashion, beauty and lifestyle products and concepts tangible.
- A curated selection of relevant fashion events, design projects and fashion installations that were originally being planned to take place in Frankfurt’s city centre during Frankfurt Fashion Week will now be happening digitally on the Experience and Arts & Entertainment sections of the platform.
All contents will be made available in the form of a series of on-demand videos after the event.